寫詩
唔知點解,看到柏堅近日需要寫詩,而我,這個墨水都唔多啖的人,也竟然寫起詩來...仲要係英詩。十四行,Sonnet, rhyme at the end with : aabb, ccdd, eeff, gg. 最後,我用了"我的初戀"為背景寫了這一首詩﹕
In the breezeway I love to play with mates,
Skip rope, card games, cooking, and hide-and-seek,
Like guppies flocking at a restful pace,
Slowly floating in throngs, merry and meek,
Always hiding in crowds, I safely dwell,
Like a black thread weaves in a rough old mat,
Wishful thoughts uprising like bubbles so small—
“Pop Pop,” dissolves too soon to catch and act,
Haply you pick me as a winning knight,
Like a bright gray dolphin leaps to the skies,
I savor admiring looks at great height,
Sunned, I am burnt with the heat from your eyes,
Who knew such zeal is for a morale boost?
At a dolphin’s splash, you flee as if loosed.
寫到頭都出煙。一個英文都未講得正既人,點樣寫詩先!
係咪傻架!
至少,我都以有限的想像力,唔係,個海豚image係靈修時候既靈感 :D
3 Comments:
Writing poem is a kind of soulful exercise. I can see the inner little girl of u. U're so beautiful. I don't know why there're some common images or language in poem. I enjoy dwelling in them. Introduce me some good books .
Sandy
Thank you la :)
Book recommended : Three Genres-The writing of fiction/literary nonfiction, poetry, and drama
eighth edition By Stephen Minot
thanks
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home